Readiness and Emergency
- Preparation of Action Plan and Procedures for the treatment of oil spill accidents;
- Management, supervision and execution of field actions operation;
- Fauna capture and transport, rehabilitation program for affected animals until release and monitoring;
- Shoreline Clean Up Assessment Techniques (SCAT) - 24 hour support;
- Recruitment, training and supervision of teams (in company and offshore);
- Technical advice on emergency response (meetings with regulatory agencies, public hearings, organization and participation in events).
Environmental monitoring in response to environmental emergency in Cabo Frio / RJ region.
Veterinary Assistance Services for Oiled or Potentially Oiled Fauna, Duque de Caxias / RJ.
Wildlife protection action plan in oil spill accident scenarios.
Participation of the Oil Spill Simulation in the Flechas Channel, Quissamã / RJ.
Response to OffShore Fauna.
Provision of PPAF Services.
Client: Rio Petr